× Questions before you signup? If you have any pre-sales questions regarding EXP Team products then please feel free to post in this section.

Registration of advertisers

More
11 years 1 month ago #20478 by gugu
gugu created the topic: Registration of advertisers
Hello!

I wonder if it is possible to only allow registration of advertisers who pay a fee for the frontend, the register would not be allowed free.
Also I wonder if you can create different types of accounts, for example, an account that allows only 10 ads lasting 30 days, another account that allows 30 ads for 90 days, and so on?

Thanks.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 1 month ago #20483 by Grusha
Grusha replied the topic: Registration of advertisers
Hi Gugu.

In EXP Autos Pro component you can create unlimited Groups and for each groups can insert:
count ads, count images , allowed categories , price for each ads , price for level .... more info here >>>

But if you want change/remove for days , then you can use Joomla extension who work with Joomla User Groups , for EXP Autos Pro have additional component EXP Groups Pro who change Groups by days.
Sorry for my English.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gugu
More
11 years 1 month ago #20484 by gugu
gugu replied the topic: Registration of advertisers
ok. but i can choose the group whose the user gonna be included in the registration? by the frontend?
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #20485 by Grusha
You can pay User Levels , example page >>>
For first , you Registered and have Registered Group , if next time you want other Group , then you can pay this Group.
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Grusha.
Sorry for my English.
More
11 years 1 month ago #20488 by gugu
gugu replied the topic: Registration of advertisers
how many packages of price can i offer to the users? and how i configure it's? from the backend?
More
11 years 1 month ago #20489 by Grusha
For first User Groups you selected in Joomla CMS configuration (by default Registered)
Sorry for my English.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gugu